- Old-Tatar Sloboda, one of the famous sights of the city. It was built by Ivan the Terrible after the siege of Kazan in 1552. The first people living here were tatars who took part in the siege.
- Lake Kaban where the chest with innumerous treasures is situated. The legend says that the chest was hidden on the bottom of the lake during the siege of Kazan.
- The central streets of the city of Kazan that were visited by Pushkin, Gorky, Tolstoy and other outstanding people of culture and art.
- The Exaltation of the Cross Church with the Kazan Icon of the Mother of God, one of the most revered shrines in Russia. In 2004 Vatican returned the Kazan Icon to Patriarch Alexy II and since that time thousands of pilgrims and tourists come here to touch the miraculous icon.
- National complex “Tugan Avylym” that means “Native Village” in the Tatar language. Here you can find a restaurant with the traditional tatar cuisine, a pancake café with the Russian stove and guest houses decorated in the Tatar style, you can attend different master-classes and interactive programs.
- The Kazan Kremlin is the chief sight of the Republic of Tatarstan, now it is the object of the UNESCO heritage. The whole territory of the Kremlin is the museum-reserve where a lot of museums, Kul Sharif Mosque, Suyumbike Tower and other historical places are found.
- The Molostvovs’ estate complex that belonged to the noble family the Molostovs. The estate is situated 16 km from the town of Tetyushi. From the observation deck you can enjoy the wonderful view on Lysaya and Kamennaya meadows and even the city of Bolgar. It is interesting that the Molostvovs’ estate is still preserved in the way it was built many years ago. The Molotovs were very famous heroes, governors, musicians, writers and scientists. They were acquainted with Zhukovsky, Pushkin, Dahl, Baratynsky, Tolstoy, Gorky and even Goethe.
- The Watchtower, the highest building of the Tetyushi rajon. It was built around 250 years ago and was used as a lighthouse for small ships and an observation place of the town for preventing fires. There is a great panorama of the Volga seen from the watchtower.
- The Vshikha Mountain is situated at the edge of the town. The first settlement appeared here around three thousand years ago. The archeologists called this place the Tetyushi fortification. It was surrounded by the earth rampart and deep water pit. Craftsmen, traders and soldiers used to live here. People were engaged in fishing, hunting and farming.
- Trinity cathedral, the first stone building of the town that was built 1773-1777 at the expense of its parishioners.
- The Museum of the History of Tetyushi, where you can learn about the past of the place from the documents, pictures, things from the past. Here you can find the cannon of Pugatchev’s times, you can see the five-barrel capsule gun, marks of the magistrates and the heads of the town of the 19th century. The museum is situated in the former mansion of merchant Serebryakov.