Kazan Riviera Aquapark is the largest waterpark in Russia and one of the largest in Europe. Every year more and more tourists come here to rest and to enjoy hot summer and warm water. More than 50 different attractions are created here to fit everybody’s wishes. So you can feel a lot of emotions here […]
The first Oceanarium in Kazan and in the Volga region was opened in 2014. It is situated on the first floor of the Barionix water park. Its construction cost around 300 million rubles. The first what you see on the first floor when they come here is the colorful installation of the sea bottom. Then […]
The Kazan planetarium is situated on the territory of the Astronomical Observatory, the total area of the planetarium is about 21 hectares. Here you can see the stars through the telescope, watch the films about the space. Young children can visit interactive exhibitions – dancing robots and lightning-throwing balls. The young visitors and adults can […]
The Kazan Circus is one of the most famous in Russia. People from all neighboring republics and regions, such as Mari El, the Chuvash Republic and Nizhny Novgorod region, come here to see the performances of the Kazan artists. The circus in Kazan is the most popular place for children. Regular performances of the Kazan […]
A few years ago a complex of fountains was installed on Kamal Square in honor of 1000 th anniversary of the city of Kazan. It was a very good project and now this place is very popular among citizens and guests of the city. Fountain Square is a “must see” sight among the tourists when […]
“Ekiyat” is on the oldest theatres in Kazan that was founded in far 1934 and has a rich history and a very interesting repertoire of fairy-tales and performances for children. The new building of the Puppet theatre was opened in 2012 at the address of Kazan on Peterburgskaya Street, house 37 It occupies more than […]
Entrance fee – 300 rub./person Children under 7— free of charge Height — 100 metres View panorama — circular Excursion time — 09.00 — 21:00 (every 45 minutes) Kazan is a big and beautiful city visited by thousands of people from other regions of our country and from abroad. The panorama of the city attracts […]
In Vakhitovsky district of Kazan you can visit one of the most amazing and beautiful parks of the city that was built in honor of the 1000th anniversary of the capital in 2005. The tourists call it the Millennium Park. Nowadays this place is really popular not only among the guests of the city but […]
If you are interested in traditions and modern wooden architecture, we recommend you to visit National complex “Tugan Avylym”. It was built in 2005 and represents a small village with wooden houses designed by different projects and beautifully decorated in the national Russian and Tatar styles. Here you can feel how people used to live […]
Adult ticket – 500 rubles Pensioners and school students – 250 rubles School students in groups – 200 rubles When you are having a tour around Kazan, it is very interesting to visit “City Panorama” exhibition centre where you can see an enormous layout of the old city. Both children and adults will be impressed […]
The name of “Goluboe” lake stands for a few natural wonderful ponds situated in the Aviastroitelny district in the suburbs of Kazan. The scientists think that these lakes appeared about 200 years ago in the drops of the karst rocks and then they were filled with spring water. The territory around the lakes is not […]
Not far from Kazan in the settlement of Arakchino there is an interesting religious centre that attracts the tourists by the building with very unusual architecture. It is the Temple of All religions. The building was designed a few years ago by artist and architect Ildar Khanov. His idea was to create a place that […]
If you decide to visit the city of Kazan with its attractions, you will surely have an interesting and fascinating trip and get a mass of new emotions and impressions. Kazan is one of the biggest and the most beautiful cities of the country, standing in one row with such great places as Moscow and St. -Petersburg. Here the guests of Kazan will find and admire the unique culture of the Tatar people and will see numerous architectural monuments.
The tourist company “Semeiny Chemodan” is happy to offer cheap bus sightseeing tours to the city of Kazan with guide services both for children and adults. We give you a wide choice of excursion programs that include not only visiting historical places and famous attractions but also taking part in different master classes. There are one-day or a few-day tours, when within 2 or 3 days you also visit other famous cities and towns situated not far from Kazan. The most interesting and famous attractions of the city of Kazan are the following:
1. Kazan Kremlin. It is a big historical complex that includes protection walls and the towers and that used to serve as fortification of the city. Inside the Kremlin you will admire beautiful architectural masterpieces – Suyumbike Tower, Cannon Yard with a green park, Museum of History of Statehood of the Republic of Tatarstan and the Annunciation Cathedral that is very well seen from a distance.
2. Bauman Street. It is the centre of Kazan. Here you find a lot of shops, cafes, restaurants and clubs where to spend a good time. It is a pedestrian street and during the holidays and weekends various fairs and performances are held here.
3. The Palace of Farmers. It is a magnificent and unusual building that appeared in the middle of the 19th century. Nowadays Ministry of Agriculture and Food is situated in the Palace. It looks especially impressive at night thanks to the bright backlight.
4. Kazan Arena Stadium. It is a huge football complex that was built in 2013. It has a comfortable area for visitors. Palladium restaurant with panorama observation is also situated here. There are prestigious skyboxes (VIP boxes) and a lot of places to have a snack found in the stadium.
5. The State Puppet Theatre “Ekiyat”. It attracts your attention by very unusual architecture and it looks like a children castle.
6. The Tatar Opera and Ballet Theatre named after Musa Dzhalil. The repertoire of the theatre is very wide and it includes famous opera compositions and classical ballet masterpieces and a lot more.
If you are in the city of Kazan, you should walk along Kremlin Embankment of the Kazanka River that is a very comfortable pedestrian area. When going sightseeing along the city of Kazan you will surely try national cuisine in local cafes and restaurants, and take part in interesting master classes.